RIVERSIDE CHIROPRACTIC: COVID-19 UPDATE
At Riverside Chiropractic Wellness Center, the safety of our patients and our staff is extremely important to us. To ensure we are all safe and to decrease the likelihood of transmission and/or exposure to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re doing the following at our office:
1. CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR FIRST. We recommend our patients call their primary care doctor if they are showing any symptoms of illness, such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath.
2. CHANGE OF OFFICE HOURS. Our office hours are temporarily changed. Beginning on May 18, we will be seeing patient only on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday until further notice.
3. WELL-SPACED APPOINTMENTS. We have increased the allotted time for each patient visit, so at any given time there are no more than two patients in our office. Please be on time for your appointment; do not come in early or late!
4. MASKS IN USE. Our staff will be wearing masks and we ask you also to wear a mask for you visit. This is for everyone’s safety.
5. CLEAN HANDS FREQUENTLY. We encourage all patients to use hand sanitizer upon arrival to our office (we have it readily available in our office) and/or to wash or sanitize their hands after treatment.
6. DISINFECTING FREQUENTLY. We are thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces multiple times per day. Treatment tables are always cleaned and disinfected before each new patient.
These procedures will stay in effect for as long as the Centers for Disease Control recommend them. As always, we are proud to be a part of you and your family’s wellness; let’s work together to keep everyone safe.
Please contact our office at 781-395-0003 if you have any questions.
Dr. Reza Pourshadi
Riverside Chiropractic Wellness Center