RIVERSIDE CHIROPRACTIC: COVID-19 UPDATE
At Riverside Chiropractic Wellness Center, the safety of our patients and our staff is extremely important to us. To ensure we are all safe and to decrease the likelihood of transmission and/or exposure to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re doing the following at our office:
1. ACUTE CARE APPOINTMENTS ONLY. We are limiting our appointments to acute or emergency care only for the next few weeks. You may call our office or send us an email if you are in acute pain and need to be seen, and we will try to reach you as soon as possible. We will resume our regular office visits when conditions with respect to the outbreak improve.
2. CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR FIRST. We recommend our patients call their primary care doctor if they are showing any symptoms of illness, such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath.
3. WELL-SPACED APPOINTMENTS. We have increased the allotted time for each patient visit, so at any given time there are no more than two patients in our office.
4. MASKS IN USE. Please do not be concerned if you see our staff wearing masks in the office, this is for everyone’s safety.
5. CLEAN HANDS FREQUENTLY. We encourage all patients to use hand sanitizer upon arrival to our office (we have it readily available in our office) and/or to wash or sanitize their hands after treatment.
6. DISINFECTING FREQUENTLY. We are thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces multiple times per day. Treatment tables are always cleaned and disinfected before each new patient.
These procedures will stay in effect for as long as the Centers for Disease Control recommend them. As always, we are proud to be a part of you and your family’s wellness; let’s work together to keep everyone safe.
Please contact our office at 781-395-0003 if you have any questions.
Dr. Reza Pourshadi
Riverside Chiropractic Wellness Center