Riverside Chiropractic Wellness Center & Ideal Weight Loss of Medford
The safety of our patients, dieters, and staff is extremely important to us. To ensure we are all safe and to decrease the likelihood of transmission and/or exposure to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re doing the following at our office:
1. CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR FIRST. We recommend our patients and dieters call their primary care doctor if they are showing any symptoms of illness, such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath.
2. WELL-SPACED APPOINTMENTS. We have increased the allotted time for each patient/dieter visit so at any given time there are no more than three patients or dieters in our office. Please be on time for your appointment; do not come in early or late!
3. MASKS IN USE. Our staff will be wearing masks and we ask you also to wear a mask for you visit. This is for everyone’s safety.
4. CLEAN HANDS FREQUENTLY. We encourage all patients to use hand sanitizer upon arrival to our office (we have it readily available in our office) and/or to wash or sanitize their hands after treatment.
5. AIR PURIFYING SYSTEM AND DEVICES IN USE. We have installed purifying filters in our central air system that captures viruses, bacteria, and particles. We also have placed individual air purifying devices with HEPA filters in reception area and treatment rooms.
6. OFFICE HOURS. We are open Monday through Friday. Please check the specific hours for each day on our home page.
We are thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces multiple times per day. Treatment tables are always cleaned and disinfected before each new patient. These procedures will stay in effect for as long as the Centers for Disease Control recommend them. As always, we are proud to be a part of you and your family’s wellness; let’s work together to keep everyone safe.
Please contact our office at 781-395-0003 if you have any questions.
Thank You, Riverside Chiropractic Wellness Center